I hit 2 grocery stores today and I found a great find at Target that I never expected…Clemmy’s sugar free icecream. It’s amazing. It is sweetened with mylitol and xylitol and coconut milk. There is no after taste. It doesn’t taste like the nasty aspartame sugar free stuff I’ve tried before. SO GOOD! I will be buying a lot more of this. 22 carbs per serving.
- coffee and creamer
- 2 healthy peanut butter cookies leftover from last night
- Leftover gluten free pizza
- The new sugar free icecream
- More sugar free icecream (oops)
2 hours later
- Banana muffin: no sugar, no flour
- Brazilian roast
- 1/2 cup brown rice and black beans
- 1/2 cup tomato soup
- 2 banana muffins (recipe on pinterest)
- 1/4 chicken breast
- 1/4 cup bean casserole
I’m recognizing that I’m not eating healthy, as much as I’m supplementing my cravings. I need to lay off the healthy desserts and easy fixes, like gluten free pizza and sugar free icecream. I need to spend more energy on just eating healthy meats, veggies, and fruits. Why can’t that satisfy me? You would think that after1 month, I would be less addicted to my old cravings. Is it just pregnancy hormones driving me?