I have been having contractions fairly regularly since last night around 5pm. I am still 6 weeks from my due date, so I’m trying to hydrate and relax to get them to stop. My neighbor friend took my 2 year old for the morning, so I could lay down longer. I napped while he napped, after lunch, then we just sat around watching movies in the afternoon. This kind of day does not make me want to cook or eat healthy. Luckily, I don’t have any “no-no” foods in my house, so I am just craving sweets as comfort food, ya know.
- coffee and cream
- 1/2 bagel with cream cheese
- 1/2 dark chocolate bar leftover from yesterday
- 1/2 small banana
- London broil leftovers
- potato leftovers
- 1 TB ranch
- lots of blueberry coconut icecream leftover from yesterday
We went out with friends to celebrate July 4 and so I wouldn’t have to cook. I had lots of contractions during that time. I need to just stay in bed. Not a bad meal choice, but I did eat way too many tortilla chips.
- Jamaican Jerk nachos: tortilla chips, cheese, black beans, chicken, salsa, sour cream
- Tomato soup with goat cheese
- Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter