I got up in the middle of the night for cereal and milk. I don’t know why I want cereal in the middle of the night, but it helps me sleep.
- 2 leftover sweet potato muffins with butter and honey
- 1/2 cup berries
- coffee with creamer
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- fig bar (18g carbs)
- Spinach salad: leftover roast, tomato, cucumber, goat cheese, peanut sauce
- handful of vegetable chips
- carbonated water
- 1 square dark chocolate with hazelnuts
- Coconut whipped cream with dark chocolate chips and 1 square of a graham crackers
- 1 slice of watermelon
- refried bean dip with fresh veggies and tortilla chips
- cauliflower soup with aged cheddar
Listen, I know my dinner sounds weird, but I’m pregnant and I was having the strangest cravings. My pour husband may have to go out for burgers for himself, cause I realize that cauliflower soup and refried bean dip are completely different animals. On another note, my potted garden has been yielding fruit. My tomatoes and cucumbers taste so fresh and amazing. It makes a difference having fresh produce from your own garden, doesn’t it?
- After 2 hours, I had more bean dip and tortilla chips
- 3 dark chocolate squares with hazelnuts
Now, I just need to stop eating.