Pre-Breakfast: I woke up starving at 5am. I had a small bowl of cereal and milk.
Breakfast: I am cheating, I know. I had another larger bowl of honey nut oats cereal and skim milk. I can’t seem to feel full. I feel like I ate plenty last night, but I was hungry when I went to bed and hungry when I woke up. There are lots of carbs in cereal, but I’m still really hungry. I bet my baby is having some sort of growth spurt in the belly.
- coffee with creamer
- cashews and dark chocolate
- Chick fil A nuggets and side salad with fat free dressing
I cheated again. I’m starving. I had a frozen yogurt pop. Then, I had another bowl of cereal. It’s lower carb, low sugar cereal and skim milk, but I know that the carb count is still too high. And, I’m still hungry. I’m having a hard time today. I noticed, at the pool, that I was craving junk food like little debbie cakes or milkshakes, or doughnuts. gross stuff. I thought I had broke my sugar addiction, but I’m honestly having a hard time today.
- Chicken nachos: tortilla chips, jerk chicken, salsa, sour cream, black beans, cheese
- Tomato soup
- Arugala Salad with goat cheese, pecans, pears, low carb dressing
- 2 dark chocoate squares, 1 TB peanut butter