I went to the ob today and they confirmed that I had indeed lost 2 pounds. My baby belly is growing right on time. My blood pressure was lower than before and everything was looking great. The dr. told me to give myself a treat once a week to reward myself, but I’m pretty happy with the sugar crutch gone.
- 1/4 oatmeal, with 1 square dark chocolate, a little xylitol (I couldn’t finish it)
- coffee, 2 TB creamer (I couldn’t finish it)
- a handful of blueberries
Walked 1.2 miles at the gym. push ups, yoga stretching.
- celery with Peanut Butter
- zuccini chips (I sliced zuccini so thin, roasted in oven at 225 for 25 min. with a little olive oil and sea salt)
- 1 piece Ezekial bread
- mango, papaya, pineapple smoothie
- graham cracker
- Grilled red pepper and portobello
- Grilled corn
- Sweet potato fries
- Large black bean brownie with cream cheese frosting (made with xylitol, applesauce, almond flour) It wasn’t really good. Why did I eat it? ummm….I don’t know. The texture was perfect, but it just wasn’t sweet enough. I won’t make this again.