I had a busy day today. meetings, grocery store, planning a kids camp, etc…. I didn’t eat enough for breakfast and I was super hungry and not feeling well because of it. My lunch helped though and now I get to take a nap. Hallelujah!
- 2 small Banana pancakes (1 banana blended with 1 egg, fried like a pancake in coconut oil)
- coffee with 1TB creamer
- 1/4 cup grapes
- 4 celery stalks and 2 TB natural peanut butter
- 5 chocolate banana pieces
- 10 sesame pita chips and hummus
- 2 peanut butter cookies & 1/2 cup milk
- Moe’s burrito (I thought this would be super high in carbs and it wasn’t low, but I stayed within my count for supper).
- Seltzer water
- Frozen banana, 1 TB of cocoa powder, 1 TB natural peanut butter, a touch of skim milk blended in the food processor. I crumbled 1/2 pb cookie on top. no sugar.