I’m in serious go mode today. I’m 32 weeks pregnant, so I think the nesting is in full swing. Today I have cleaned out two closets, excercised at the gym, dropped off junk at goodwill, made a delivery of more junk to our storage unit, bought a baby swing at consignment, returned some borrowed stuff to a friend’s house, had breakfast, had lunch, pulled up weeds in our landscaping, and it’s just now 2pm.
- 1/4 cup oatmeal, with 1 TB of dark choc. chips
- coffee with 2TB creamer
- Pine nuts
- leftover tomato soup with cheddar cheese (about 1 cup)
- leftover bean casserole (about 3/4 cup)
- 12 black cherries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 hr. later: chocolate covered 1/4 banana
- 1 hr. later: tortilla chips and salsa
(I was super hungry this afternoon because I worked so hard)
- Baked breaded fish
- Fried zuccini in panko chips and olive oil
- Sauteed green beans with cashews
- 2 peanut butter cookies & milk
Notes: Whenever I mention chocolate chips, it always means dark chocolate. I don’t buy chocolate unless it’s at least 75%. I froze the peanut butter cookies leftover from last night, so that I wouldn’t be tempted to eat all of them today. Even though they are fairly healthy and contain no sugar, I know I shouldn’t eat the whole batch. so hard to resist.