I wanted to make Brian something special for brunch, since it’s Father’s Day Weekend. I tried the www.chocolatecoveredkatie.com Blueberry Pie Pancakes. They were quite good. Today will include more special meals, cause that’s our favorite thing…food and movies!
- Blueberry Pie Pancakes (made with spelt flour and xylitol)
- 2 sausage links
- Coffee with 1TB cream
Walked 1.5 miles at the gym
- Organic tomato soup with jalepenos and cheddar cheese
- 1/2 Grilled peanut butter sandwich (with sugar free bread)
I went to a baby shower this afternoon and I was very proud of myself for resisting the cake and sweets. I made healthy choices. Yay me!
- 1/2 cup mixed nuts
- 5 pita chips with 1 TB hummus
- 3/4 cup fruit salad with yogurt
- 1 cup Coffee with 2 TB sweet cream
We ate at a Mediterranean restaurant and I did great. I always crave coke when I’m eating Arabic food, but I had water. I love the pita bread, but I asked for romaine to dip with. We got a mixed platter, so I will list all of the yummies we had, but there wasn’t a lot of anything, just a little.
- Steak, Chicken, Lamb
- Hummus, Babaganoush
- Tabouleh, Fatoush salads
- French fries and potato harra
- 1 falafal