- 1 piece of French toast (made with 15g carb bread, eggs, milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, and a touch of powdered sugar) No syrup, of course!
- 1 piece of bacon
- coffee and 1 TB of sweet cream
45 minutes of yoga (prenatal style)
- pork loin, marinated in sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic, and balsamic vinegar
- apples cooked in butter and cinnamon
- roasted cabbage
- 1/2 cup of brown rice
- tortilla chips and salsa
Dinner: You guys, I went out with the girls for another birthday dinner and I did great on my diet. We went to Roosters, which is known for having local produce and meat. They cook everything organically and from scratch. Amazing!
- a cup of tomato bisque
- duck confit salad, with fresh black berries, goat cheese, and peach vinagarette
- a few bites of au gratin potato
- a few bites of fried onion straws
- a few bites of gouda cheese
- Peanut Butter power balls (pb, dried milk, oatmeal, and honey)