I feel so proud of myself for eating well while going out to eat last night. It’s so empowering. I even resisted the bread served at the beginning of the meal. Yay me! I woke up this morning and wasn’t starving. In fact, I had a little coffee and checked emails before I even thought about making breakfast. This is getting easier. Hallelujah!
- low carb toast and peanut butter
- 10 black cherries
- coffee & 1TB sweet cream
Gym: I walked 1 mile, then spent 5 minutes trying to bike, but it wasn’t comfortable to my large baby bump.
- Sweet potato and sausage hash
- pork loin, gouda cheese
(I started feeling really awful in the afternoon. so hungry and moody and tired. I just wanted to cheat. brownies, starbucks, icecream, something. Then, I realized, I didn’t have any carbs for lunch. I think I need to maintain a little bit of carbs in my system right now, cause it makes me weird if I don’t.)
- decaf with xylitol and cream (this was my first experiment with xylitol and I actually like it. It takes very little and it doesn’t taste nasty like aspartame)
- Grilled salmon
- 1/2 cup of Black beans and brown rice
- Wheat dinner roll
- peach crisp (made with coconut flour, oats, and coconut palm sugar)