I am planning to cheat a little tonight because my husband is taking me to the Melting Pot for my birthday. So, I have decided to be extra good about my diet the rest of the day today to balance it out. Right? ha…
Well, I dread waking up cause I want to eat something sweet for breakfast. I don’t like eggs much at all, but I knew that it was a better choice than a whole grain waffle or cereal or oatmeal, so I made an omelette. I wanted a cup of juice to go with it sooo bad, but I fought that temptation and I won. I just don’t love eggs and eating them is a discipline more than a delight and I like to delight in my food.
- Omelette with 2 eggs, tomato, bacon, spinach, cheddar, tobasco
- coffee with 1TB of sweet cream
Walked 1.5 miles
- Chicken salad
- 10 multigrain crackers
- pine nuts
Dinner: OK, this is where it gets bad. I cheated so much.
- wisconsin cheese fondue with veggies, apples, and 1/2 piece of brown bread
- California salad with dressing on the side
- Meat fondue with a little veggies
- and BAM… chocolate fondue with tons of naughty treats to dip in the chocolate
- a tiny bowl of cereal and milk